Family

Family
Baby Delainy

Friday, December 5, 2008

Here are my babies

Well here are my puppies. These are my children as of this moment.
They are so much fun, but a lot of work. What can I say its nice to be wanted. They definately keep me going though and make me know that its worth it everyday, at least for now. Now I don't know what it is like to have a baby, but I imagine that it almost worse for a dog just from statistics. If you think about it at first, a dog has a gestation of 9 weeks and is usually in labor for about 12 hours. Well that sounds great to people I have talked to, but then you start thinking that dogs have a shorter time span than we do. If you do the calcuations, a dog is
pregnant for about a year and a half in their time and they are in labor for about 84 hours not to meantion the fact of they are usually having more than one baby. The only thing that is a shorter span is how long the puppies stay with their mom. WellI guess I will find out someday.








No comments: