Family

Family
Baby Delainy

Friday, December 19, 2008

For you Tierre

feel this out and tag 5 people:
I TAG -
???

the ABCs
A
-available: Nope
-age: 24 :(
-annoyance: lying
-animal: dog
B
-beer: NO
-birthday: November 15, 1984
-best friend(s): don't like to catigorize
-best feeling in the world: helping someone in need
-blind or deaf: if i had to choose, deaf
-best weather: about 75 degrees
-been in love: hopefully since I'm married
-been on stage: yes
-believe in magic: something like it
-believe in santa: duh!
C
-candy: blue symphony bars, reeses
-color: all shades of blue
chocolate/vanilla: CHOCOLATE
chinese/mexican: Chinese
cake/pie: PIE
continent to visit: europe
cheese: yes yes
D
day/night: night
dance in the rain: of course
E
eyes: brown
everyone's got: A RELATIVE
ever failed a class: ummm
F
first thought waking up: turning the alarm off
food: chinese,italian and pretty much anything my mom cooks
G
greatest fear: being hated
goals: live life to the fullest
gum: spearment (spelled that wrong)
get along with your parents: yes
good luck charm: my dog?
H
hair color: brown
height: 5'7''
happy: off and on but try to be most of the time
holiday: Christmas hands down with easter and thanksgiving 2nd
how do you want to die: fast with little suffereing
I
ice cream: rocky road
instrument: piano
J
jewlery: rings
job: CNA for IHC, Janitor for Town and Country
K
kids: none yet
kickboxing/karate: kickboxing
keep a journal: used to and hope to again
L
love: Johnny, dogs, family, friends
letter: S
laughed so hard you cried: oh yeah with my mom
M
milk flavor: chocolate
movies: too many
motion sickness: not much
McD's/BK: depends on my mood
N
number: 3 is the best
O
one wish: to go to heaven
P
perfect pizza: Garlic ranch pizza(pizza factory) or alfredo pizza(olive garden)
pepsi/coke: the age old question with no real answer
Q
quail: no I saw a baby one get eaten by a cat at my sisters when I was a kid so every time I see them I get sad.
R
reason to cry: the quail. Just because you feel like it.
reality tv: not a big fan
radio station: 96.7 The B
roll your tongue in a circle: huh?
ring size: 7
S
song: lots so I can't think of them. I have 15,000 songs on my computer
shoe size: 9
salad dressing: ranch, ceasar with croutons
sushi: no I almost puked
slept outside: camping
smoked: unfortunately just a couple of time socially. Gross
skinny dipped: again ummmm. JK in my bath
shower daily: I try
sing well: okay I guess
in the shower: sometimes
strawberries/blueberries: blueberries (they're blue, duh!)
T
tattoos: no
time for bed: you are
thnderstorms: they're okay
U
unpredictable: a yes a lot
V
vacation spot: Florida last place Ive enjoyed
W
weakness: people and puppies
which one of your friends acts the most like you: no one
who makes you laugh the most:my mom
worst feeling:blah
wanted to be a model: Maybe for obese people
where do we go when we die: heaven with Heavenly Father
worst weather: Ice or fryer
X
x-rays: None
eyes: Blue
Y
year it is now: 2008
yellow: looks bad on me
Z
Zoo animal:Elephant

k everyone - it really doesn't take that long!

No comments: