Family

Family
Baby Delainy

Thursday, December 4, 2008

When it rains, it pours: but the sun will shine again!



Well I guess I just don't know how to do this at all. I hope that I get this down soon so I can start putting pictures on. I guess it will be a while. As for right now I will start with Johnny and me. Johnny and I have now been together for 6 years and married for 2 and a half. We live in St. George right now and just bought a new house. We have been living in it for almost 2 months now and we love it! My new hope is that Johnny and I are changing for the better and learning to enjoy life as it comes to us. We just had to get a new car as well because Johnny's car's engine went bad. We didn't really want to buy a new one since we just bought the house, but we have managed. We LOVE our neighborhood! The neighbors are awesome. The church is strong in the neighborhood and everyone is wonderful. They have helped us tremendously. The one thing I have learned is that if you leave those things you can't control in God's hands that life will work out the way its supposed to be. My newest saying is "When is rains, it pours: but the sun will shine again." It applies to everyone and everything. I still have my days, but I will always get through them, hence the new hope. I have learned there is always hope for everyone!

No comments: